This week’s weather has SUCKED. It’s been filled with rain and chilly weather, which is not ideal for the spring, but follows suit with the old saying, “April showers bring May flowers.” I’m hoping for nicer weather come this weekend.
Here are some tips and ideas for how to take on a rainy day:
- Put on your favorite movie and eat some popcorn. Heck, make a movie marathon out of the day!
- Grab some friends and pick out some epic movies to laugh to.
- Make some hot chocolate and actually read your assignments, or just a good book in general.
- Got to boost that GPA leading up to finals week!
- Clean or reorganize your room.
- If your stuck in your room and have been super busy lately, put some order in your life by tidying up!
- Do an arts and crafts project to better your mood.
- Rainy days can spark creativity–take advantage of it and catch up on a project that you’ve been meaning to work on!
- Treat yourself to a spa day.
- Life can be super stressful and we all need some time to sit back and relax. It’s always good to pamper yourself.
- Go to a museum and explore.
- Go wander around a new place. Go to that museum or movie that you’ve been meaning to see. Learn something new!
- Take a walk in the rain.
- If you’re a crazy person like me and actually don’t mind the rain too much. Take a stroll outside and release your inner child as you jump in the puddles!
However, today specifically is very sunny and warm so I would highly recommend going on a walk outside, read, or have a picnic with friends.
-Thanks for Livin’ Life with Annie!